Monday, January 24, 2011

That's all I ask of you..



Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime...
let me lead you from your solitude....
Say you need me with you here, beside you...
anywhere you go, let me go too
That's all I ask of you...




Back to 2004,
When Emmy Rossum in her young age and sings songs like this.. 
Im kinda addicted to this musical..
because of the awesome storyline
because of the amazing lyrics
because of the music & memories..


i really love this deeply
I even bought the Original VCD of the movie
and got the Original DVD and Soundtrack from a precious friend
listen to the OST again and again
try to memorize all the lyrics [god its musical lyrics T.T ]
dare to put the horror phantom as my wallpaper
then watch twice of the movie in cinema
watch N times the DVD
and end up with giving a 5-min speech about this movie during my first semester in university


every song in this musical makes my heart fluttered..
thank you Mr.Andrew Lloyd Webber


I must watch the musical show if they held in Malaysia..
[feels like kinda impossible T.T ]
together with Sally =D
you love it too don't you ? 



0 comments: