Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Always Keep The Faith


Hero Micky & Xiah carry out a concert for the very first time without Uknow & Max in Tokyo Dome...
They are not TVXQ anymore..
They are JYJ ..which stand for Jejung, Yuchun, Junsu..

Hero said this during the encore of the concert
We made a lot of people sad
We made a lot of people cry
With our decision
Even though I want to say it
to everyone...
Even if there's a lot want to say, I can't. (He started crying here)
We cry together, we laugh together
Us all us here in this place
We share the
same feelings.

Micky
Around October last year, I thought this would all end (in tears)
I didn't talk to anyone and I really thought of leaving
But receiving mess
ages from fans made me think about everything once again
This challenge...this frightful challenge
Until now, I'm still scared of setting out in this new path
Not just as "Micky Yuchun"
But the Yuchun that I am now
And because I receive courage from everyone
I face this challenge with courage.

Xiah
We made everybody sad...
I thought this a lot
...
And I still think it
...
Being able to make musi
c
And being able to sing your song for everyone
I think that and...
I can keep singing until I die.




i really miss them.
TVXQ. Love in the ice. and the 5 men.




0 comments: