Monday, June 7, 2010

Bad Day :(

Today is kinda a bad day for me.

Slept from 12am till 10am.
10hours my god.
goodbye to 3am people and i've become so normal nowadays =D

Plan cycle to campus but couldn't find my cute bicycle key.
and found that it's with cong == yeah i admit that i huoda about it.she say she dunno its with her.
At last WALK to campus at 12noon sharp. for the very 1st time
Expose to the ginyao sun for about 23minutes finally i arrived safely.
Thank god wind keep blowing and my friend who willing to accompany me =)

Tutor keep scolding us once we went into the class.
reason: too many people in her class. about 4X
weird == keep complaint that we waste her time bla bla bla
not blaming UTAR system but keep blaming on us like we choose the class ourselves and choose her to become our tutor gam == ginyao huoda
finally the class end up with 1/3 scolding, 1/3 explain why she scolding & 1/3 teaching

Had my dinner in KFC again.
I dunno that KFC got PINK chair
so nice =)


yeah i start to love PINK d. not because of Tiffany
Don't punch me please XD



0 comments: