Friday, June 24, 2011

Love.


So i bring my family to Tambun Hot Spring on Father's Day =)
We had a good time over there,
playing around with 45C of natural? warm water.
There is a so called 'Steam Cave'.
It doesn't allowed people  to stay over 5 minutes inside.
So we went through it bravely and Mom was like..
so afraid and treat it as the cave of death or what..
So I saw baba holding mama's hand and telling her to relax =D
weee wiiit =DD

Anyway, now only i realise this is really tiring -_-
Staying in warm pool for around 35mins then my heart itchy itchy 
wish to drink Coke already.


Then we had our dinner at Rivernile.
Hmmm nice environment BUT....
Anyway I feel good when I am the one who pay for the whole day trip? .
Keke I should do that more often.
So we took some selca? before we back.
Buahahhaa my cute parents <3


0 comments: