Friday, November 12, 2010

:D


watched Happy Together yesterday when i can't sleep
thought that i can feel sleepy after my eyes staring at the screen for N hours
hmm..
and when the show finished..
i realised  i couldn't sleep at all!!!
really laugh my S off oh my gad



Sunny are showing how her lips 'shape' in order to attract audience




yeahh pretty sexy and cute
then Yuri did that too.






yeahh really sexy.
and then when this little gal <3 try to imitate...


OMG i really laugh non-stop like 10minutes 
i was like OH LOL
and the duck cartoon really fits her well wahahaha



ohhh by the way
Seohyun did that too and it turns out like

damx awkward wahahhahaha


** i bet lengma u can do better among us XD


2 comments:

lengma said...

since u so kan de qi me...then i'll try my best to practice it...practice make prefect,i'll show to u after i success...haha

cmeng said...

u dah success wif tang men~ HAAHHA