Sunday, November 14, 2010

lame.

recently keep making lame sentences using my very very limited of Japanese language.
mou ban fa. 
so that i can remember all those vocabs until week 7 and get ready for my final exam.
so then i make fun of my little brother to practice my language.

Me : weiwei lengzai ですか。
Weiwei : ......
Me : いいえ。weiwei lengzai じゃありません。
Weiwei : ...... 
Me : wahahhahahahaha~

Me : (imitate him) Weiwei です。
        (continue imitate) Weiwei imida!!!
Weiwei : 妈你看阿姐傻了~

lame me.

2 comments:

Yii Ann said...

LOL~ don't so lame la u! make fun of ur bro! XD
btw, i also having exam for jap coming mon ler.. next time we can speak in jap then! XD
terribly limited ler... >.<

cmeng said...

hahaha u bek home oso lame wif joe joe la XD
how come i duno u oso learning jap one?!!
come lets qit chor qit chor~ kekeke
sure laugh sei ppl..